How to tie a Perfect Triangle
Getting your necktie’s knot to be a perfect triangle is a lost art. Here is an unusual knot, called the Shelby Knot. It’s especially odd because you actually start with the tie inside-out around your neck.
- Start with tie inside-out, wide end under.
- Take wide end over and under short end.
- Pull tight.
- Take wide end across to the right.
- Pull wide end under, then up behind, then over, then down through the inside of the knot. Finished.
- You can then adjust the knot to a perfect triangle.